Monday, November 10, 2014

week 48: new companion, new area

Alright, crazy news. I'm in a new area! Woo, so happy about that haha, because this place is so fluffy I'm going to die. On Wednesday I talked with President and he informed me to start packing. By Thursday at 8 am we had already left, and at about 1 or 2 I was in my new area. It is called Hammanskraal (part of the Soshanguve branch, Pretoria stake.) My companion is now Elder Silvester from Clenton Utah. We get along like pees in a pod. We had such a powerful end to the week that the APs (Assistants to the President) called us to see what it was that's working so well. I'm really glad to not live with an African anymore. Great people to mingle with, not so great to board with. 

Also, Elder Brackett is in this district. He was with me up in Nelspruit. We just have boat loads of fun now that we don't serve together. For example, we all went to the ZLs (Zone Leaders) flat last night and upon arrival we found a bag of bouncy balls, PVC pipes rapped in foam, and a tazer. What did we do? We had a war. It was one of the funnest things I've ever done. I chased Elder Riley around the flat with the tazer a bit, attacked Elder Brackett with a chair, and then watched my companion nearly knock his teeth out with a bouncy ball. We fled once the neighbors began to get angry, haha. Great Times.
In a few weeks we are going to go play with monkeys.
That's pretty much the update for the week. Yeah.
I love y'ah all lots. Hope you have a great week!
Love, Elder Kelly McClellan


No comments:

Post a Comment