Wednesday, October 21, 2015

week 97

Well then, it seems this will be my last real email as next week I will really only have time to say "see you soon".

Where has the time gone haha.

I really don't have much to say. I'm stressed out, I'm super excited, I'm super sad. I'm a bit overwhelmed. Trying to pack, trying to say goodbye, trying to do some good. Its sure strange. Thought this day would never come and now that it is here it is a very bittersweet thing. I'm very okay with the mission being over, I'm not so okay with leaving SA.

On the bright side these last few days, and the next few, have been filled with fun. I know strictly speaking it is not supposed to happen, but I've never been so strict when it comes to rules involving guns...so last Thursday I went shooting for about an hour in the evening! Made my week, shot an elephant gun, got me a nice bruise because I flinched and pulled it away from my shoulder. Awesome. Today we had a zone activity, got to hang out with some of my best friends. Great day.

The rest of the week is filled with member lessons and service. Lekker.

Love, Elder Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment