Monday, March 2, 2015

week 64

Well it sounds like you had a better week than I did. Nothing is working in our area. We have two investigators. Hours of finding a day has gotten us nowhere. I'm tired. Really tired.  I really don't know what to write haha.

Let's see, the best part of the week was probably dinner with the De Villiers family on Sunday after church. The father of the family is the Bishop of our ward (yes, I'm finally in a ward!) and that was pretty great. After dinner we wrote a letter and the bishop examined our hand writing. He was taught by a former FBI analyst and wow, he was pretty much able to read me like a book just by the way I write, so that was cool.

My bike broke the last 2 times I rode it. The mission refuses to give us a car (we cover an area larger than Manson and Chelan put together) and they refuse to buy new bikes. Yeah. I just wrote to President about that, hopefully we see some improvement in the bike system some time soon.

We are going to fast three times this week to petition the Lord for some help. We really need His help. 

Anywho, I'm not sure what else to say.

Our internet shop stinks so I probably won't be sending pictures the whole time I'm here in Selcourt. but yeah.

Love yah lots.

Elder McClellan

No comments:

Post a Comment