Monday, March 2, 2015

week 63: new area

I've been transferred to the Benoni Zone in the area of Selcourt which is a town! I'm out of the ghetto. My companion is Elder Haynes from Australia, the same one I shared a flat with for 6.5 months when I was up in Polokwane. We already know each other and get along great haha, so that makes me happy. We are on bikes. They broke two times in two days. I have spent hours working on them, stupid African bikes. 

I had a miracle occur this week. Yesterday my scriptures were stolen. Got a call this morning, a lady found them on the side of the road and we are going to go pick them up after email! Woo. Can't put into words how happy I am about that. Heavenly Father loves me. Not going to lie. I was mad when we got home last night. Second pair gone. I refused to pray.... "that'll show Him all right"... and yet He blessed me even when I chose to be a fool. 

The church is true. 

Love, 
Elder McClellan

No comments:

Post a Comment