Monday, April 6, 2015

week 69

I haven't watched General Conference yet, what is this that I hear of my picture being shown in Priesthood Session? That's exciting. (Editor's note - a few years ago, a video was made that included Kelly's story. It came to the attention of the First Presidency of the Church, and was incorporated into a Mormon Message. You can watch it by clicking this link. One of the speakers showed a clip from the video during his Conference talk Saturday night.)

I had a pretty good week, got a new companion on Tuesday. His name is Elder Loveless; it is a bit like being with Dwight from the office, haha. 

We had another five less active members come to church! That was awesome. (I just realized it smells like urine in here... sometimes Africa is not so nice...)

Best news ever - I called Thabang, who I baptized over a year ago, and he is going to the temple on April 10th, which happens to be my birthday. In addition to that, I got permission to go with him, so basically it will be the best birthday ever.

I'm short on words this week. But yeah. Life is good. 

Love, Elder McClellan

No comments:

Post a Comment