Tuesday, August 25, 2015

week 89

Well, this week was pretty darn good. Had quite a few lessons, on Tuesday and Wednesday we covered two areas because an Elder had to go to Botswana.

Thosama will be baptized this Sunday, Kabelo has been postponed. His grandfather passed away this past Saturday and the funeral will be this upcoming week. Yes.... African funerals last a week. Besides them, we have a few others progressing. If they set a date I'll tell you about them.

I've continued studying the Book of Mormon, only made it through two chapters this week. I am really studying, but I need to speed up if I'm going to finish by the time I get home!

My companion... not good. Yesterday before church he told me I shouldn't partake of the Sacrament this week because he thinks I stole his sd card. He lost it... but nothing is ever his fault. Ack. Alright I vented and now I can move on.

I'm typing on a very small phone for email this week so it is extremely difficult. But the work is good.

That is about all I got.

Thank you for everything!

Love, Elder Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment